Alen Chandy Alexander

My photo
Studying Bachelor of Business Administration. Big Aspirant for Arts, Fun and Travel. Spoilt. Thoughtful. Son. Brother. Friend. Amateur Writer, Poet & Speaker. Foodie. you can ask me questions at www.formspring.me/

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

SpeakOut#1 - A Weaker Generation

I'm having a bad neck ache! (I don't know if that is how it is to be called). Anyways, I was talking about it to my friend and it reminded me how the elders say, "these kids nowadays are nothing like us. They walk around complaining of body pain and such stuff at this point of age. At my time, we used to walk long distances for hours and hours to reach school or do a lot of work".

I guess that is true. How this kind of phase has come for the generation is probably because of the luxury we get now. The more modern we get, the easier to carry out daily work.
The weaker we get, because we don't get used to actual work.


I regret that.

1 comment:

Your opinion?