Alen Chandy Alexander

My photo
Studying Bachelor of Business Administration. Big Aspirant for Arts, Fun and Travel. Spoilt. Thoughtful. Son. Brother. Friend. Amateur Writer, Poet & Speaker. Foodie. you can ask me questions at www.formspring.me/

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Poem#1 - Wishes in the Rain

I was sitting with my books
I wasn't bothered about them
I was stuck in thoughts
in thoughts about you

I saw from the window
it was raining
it kept me wondering
whether it was your love I saw or God's caring

late in the night where the moon keeps its shine
I see you in it; also my cloud's silver line
out in the rain I want to be with you
wouldn't it be great, if it could be true!

but how can I know that you love me
after all you never gave me a yes
quietly you stood away
just making me anxious and worried

not knowing where you were
but it did give me the pleasant feeling
just like the rain drenching away...
my thirst yet which never quenches

when I got to see you and talk to you
I still wonder whether all the time
I give in for you, thinking about you, living for you
is worth the hope that one day

I'll have you by my side, when you'll be loving me too
just like waiting for the rain hoped for
to wash away my pain and...
bring forth my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion?