Alen Chandy Alexander

My photo
Studying Bachelor of Business Administration. Big Aspirant for Arts, Fun and Travel. Spoilt. Thoughtful. Son. Brother. Friend. Amateur Writer, Poet & Speaker. Foodie. you can ask me questions at www.formspring.me/

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

SpeakOut#6 - Motivation to my comeback, Obed De La Cruz

I've a friend on facebook called Obed De La Cruz from Philippines who is a brilliant guy. I met him on www.poemhunter.com, a site where you post your poems for people to read, share and get reviews from.
Talking with him after a long time and getting to know about his accomplishments till now gave me the push I needed for a long time to respond to the urge and get back on this blog.


Obed De La Cruz writes beautiful poems and is a guy who voices for cultural excellence amongst students and his nation and more. You can catch him from www.obed-dela-cruz.blogspot.com God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion?