Alen Chandy Alexander

My photo
Studying Bachelor of Business Administration. Big Aspirant for Arts, Fun and Travel. Spoilt. Thoughtful. Son. Brother. Friend. Amateur Writer, Poet & Speaker. Foodie. you can ask me questions at www.formspring.me/

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Poem#18 - The Side-kick's Key to Happiness

the answers are no
like theyve always been
no chance for me i guess
or has there been something i havent seen

always ive missed
even without knowing what it was
wondering why life wasnt right yet
be it the fun i need even if it had some flaws

this is what
ive always wanted to do
music and art
and also some business too

not that business
that keeps me confined
rather running and satisfying
and really hard to find

but it sure is hard
very hard to find
what is this thing
that suits my mind

i need the action's fun
when i get the punch
that when i return it back
and gift the villain's back with a hunch

where will i get this key
when can i attempt
to lock my door to happiness
the one ive always dreamt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion?